Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November

Hi Everyone!
Happy November and Thanksgiving....
The C.A.R.E. summit house is going good. Our social is tomorrow and that should be fun. We spent the whole day cleaning and making food. It should be fun! And we are looking forward to everyone being there.

I volunteered at C.A.R.E. today. I actually almost lost a dog today...which was not good at all. It ran directly inside today however. Thank goodness. There were so many little kittens this time. I was so excited to play with them, when I went by and gave them all water and dinner. It was really sad that some of the kittens actually have ring worm...so I wasn't allowed to play with them. But Nikki (person of staff Tuesday) said that they will be ready to be adopted in just a few short weeks.

As always it has been fun living in summit and hanging out with animals every week. I am so happy that I was privileged enough to be able to participate in this charitable event.

No comments:

Post a Comment