Friday, November 19, 2010

Time is Flying!

Hey all!
I can't believe November is almost over already! C.A.R.E. has been doing well. We've only sold a few calendars so far, but I'm sure we will get more sold over break. We went to another mobile adoption at the beginning of the month. Two dogs were adopted that day. It's such an awesome feeling watching them be taken to a real home. I feel we are truly helping C.A.R.E. We help at the shelter when they need us, we help with mobile adoptions, we're raising money for them and helping with their fundraisers, and we're trying to spread the word about them in general. We haven't had many issues with C.A.R.E. thus far.

Living with my three best friends has its ups and downs. No matter how irritated we get at each other though, we always make up. Sarah and I butt heads the most, but we put ourselves in check and apologize. It happens a lot lol. Anna's pretty quiet, although she's definitely a lot more open with else now than she ever has been. Katrina is usually the peace keeper between Sarah and I.

This month was our turn to host the Summit Social. We had a house cleaning frenzy, then a shopping spree :)
We made food and played music. I felt like it was pretty successful. We didn't have games or crafts, but lots of people came over and we all visited for a while. I feel like I know a few more of the Summit crew now.
Thanks to everyone who came and hung out with us! Special thanks to Ethan Graham for grilling hot dogs!

See everyone in class! Don't forget to check out our calendars!
~Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment